It all started with a simple, great idea.
A family factory in the west of Barcelona and one simple idea. Joan Rojas' passion was the seed for the legendary multifunctional seamless tubular more than 25 years ago. He was looking for a warmer, more protective solution to the sun, wind, and cold while touring the country roads of Catalonia on his motorcycle. Born from a plan to enjoy life to its fullest, people soon loved it. Soon after, the market is shaken, BUFF® is born.
Today, BUFF®’s headquarters are still located in Barcelona’s region. From there, they design all their new collections and also produce many of their most popular products. Factory and offices are close to each other in order to provide the highest quality to our products. Their most popular product is the multifunctional tubular, the Original BUFF®. BUFF® has proudly created an original and practical garment to protect you under all kinds of weather conditions, from extreme cold to wind and sun, for extreme sports, friendly hikes and daily urban use. At the moment, BUFF® products, which now include beanies, caps, headbands, masks, bandanas and balaclavas are available in more than 60 countries.
👉 Outdoor environment passionate
👉 Hands-on, committed, and high-energy team builder, with a proactive approach
👉 Min 2 to 4 years XP in a similar sales role (B2B), including KA management experience
👉 Analytical mindset, performance and business-driven
👉 Negotiation and communication skills
👉 Knowledge of the Outdoor Sports and / or Lifestyle Industry
👉 Sales team management
👉 Marketing knowledge and brand mindset is a plus
👉 Driving license.
1. Develop BUFF’s business in UK & Ireland
- Manage the ongoing sales activities and search for incremental business opportunities
- Lead and support the internal salesforce and sales agencies, defining and assigning objectives, and analyzing the results
- Follow-up the sales network performance and make changes if needed
- Manage and visit the country Key Accounts and local e-tailers
- Implement price and Terms & Conditions policies in the country following global guidelines
- Reach the required sales and profit margins targets by adapting the company’s Strategic Accounts strategy
2. Manage sales P&L and liaise with global team
- Analyze and provide a contribution to the forecasting and planning process by sharing monthly booking and shipping forecasts
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the marketing team to drive the in-store brand presence, to ensure excellent brand consumer awareness and connection, the Customer Support and other international teams
- Develop and monitor the region’s sales budget
- Produce monthly business performance reports
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !Apply !
BUFF has an office in North London and the Country Sales Manager will be required to travel frequently in the region.