OG Esports is a European premium tier one esports organization fostering teams in Dota 2, CS:GO and Valorant. With over $35 million in prize winnings and a long track record of championship titles, OG esports is the home of competitive excellence and a loving esports brand.Being a player-founded organization by two of the most experienced and respected actors in esports, their vision is to provide their community with the most compelling and competitive esports experiences in the world.OG’s mission is to redefine the way that esports teams operate through sustainability, innovation, nurturing players into celebrities, and introducing opportunities for success the industry has never seen before. They lead innovation through data and technology, pioneering new ways to monetize their fanbase with a direct-to-consumer approach.
👉 Min 3 years XP in a Sales / Sponsorship Management role in sport or esport industry
👉 Understanding of the esports’ codes and ecosystem
👉 Willingness to support the international commercial development of OG
👉 Negotiation and presentation skills
👉 Ability to communicate effectively and follow up on post meeting actions
👉 Suitability to deliver sales pipelines, presentations and sales with a good level of accuracy
👉 Right time management, organization, able to multi-task
👉 Fluent in English (written and oral) to convince and negotiate with future partners
Manage key relationships with existing partners and influential sponsor/media agencies :
- Support renewal process of existing partnerships by monitoring the performance of past deals and make recommendations regarding partnerships strategy
- Attend global industry events to build direct relationships with esport actors to help building OG’s network of partners
- Create relationships with top tier brands to generate new leads
Define and execute the commercial strategy :
- Analyze market trends to develop recommendations for new initiatives, alliances and partnerships
- Proactively identify and propose high impact business opportunities
- Oversee the marketing inventory and support the development of new products, assets and activation concepts
Prospect and close new sales leads with prospects and potential partners
- Shape presentations, creative pitches and partnership proposals
- Oversee every stage of the sales process (research, presentation, negotiation, contract sign-off, post-deal integration)
- Work closely with the Head of Partnerships to ensure liaison with others departments and make sure that the partnerships strategy reflects the brand narrative and vision
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !
This position is a full-time one, full remote, with a French or Danish contract or as an independent contractor. Requested presence in the CET Time Zone or close.
The contract includes both a fix and variable compensation.
The ideal start date is as soon as possible.