“Delivering game enjoyment to golfers through innovative, stylish products, athletes with swagger and unique events.” That’s how COBRA PUMA GOLF defines itself and its mission.
COBRA PUMA GOLF is a leading golf brand that designs and develops superior-quality golf equipment as well as stylish, high-performance golf apparel, footwear and accessories.
- COBRA Golf was founded in 1973 and has a history of bringing innovative and high quality golf equipment to the market, including the first utility wood, the BafflerTM.
- PUMA Golf was founded in 2005 and focuses on a sportlifestyle positioning, with all products based in technology combined with industry leading fashion, helping golfers ``Look Better. Feel Better. Play Better.”
COBRA PUMA GOLF was formed in April 2010 and has some of the world’s top golf talent on staff, including Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau, Gary Woodland and Lexi Thompson.
The goal at COBRA PUMA GOLF is to bring the ‘game enjoyment’ message to life through products, athletes, campaigns and experiential events. They believe the game of golf should be colorful, innovative, stylish and most of all, fun. With everything they do and every product they create, their goal is to bring the COBRA PUMA GOLF game enjoyment lifestyle to golfers everywhere.
👉Min 3 to 5 years XP in a similar B2B sales role, including key account management
👉Passionate about the world of GOLF, player himself/herself
👉Charismatic, team player, eager for new challenges : you have a talent for creating a bond of trust with those around you
👉Ability to travel in the area (North of Spain & North of Portugal) to meet with accounts and clients
👉 Business related studies and knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques and systems
👉 Result-oriented, good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, autonomy
👉 Fluent in Spanish & English, French is a plus
As the Field Account Executive for COBRA PUMA GOLF in North Spain and North Portugal, you will be responsible for sales management of the area, aiming to achieve sales targets which includes 2 main missions :
1. Ensure growth of existing and new accounts in North of Spain and North of Portugal :
- Preparing and managing appointments with a customer portfolio.
- Selling and argumentation of collections prospecting with the aim of developing the turnover of your sector within the framework of the brand's strategy.
- Monitoring the sell-in indicators of customers and their profitability vs. the allocated budget.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans to achieve the expected objectives.
- Monitoring the sell-out indicators of clients.
- Developing action plans to support the sell-out, prior to the sell-in and finalized at the collection Sales Meeting.
- Developing reactive action plans, during the season, if necessary, to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Negotiating with partners and monitoring their application in Store.
2. Carry out the COBRA PUMA GOLF strategy in the area :
- According to COBRA PUMA GOLF distribution rules; ensure that the communication with consumers is aligned (in-store brand management : visual merchandising, assortment, marketing....)
- Ensure strong alignment with other areas, including Marketing, Product and Business Operations.
- Respect the commercial policy :
- Ensure compliance with the company's commercial policy and its distribution charter.
- Ensure that each customer in the defined sector is strictly classified in the appropriate distribution channel, in accordance with the evaluation criteria and the distribution contract.
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !
Based in Madrid or Barcelona area, you will develop and thus move throughout North of Spain and North of Portugal.
Start in September as a permanent position.