G2 Esports is striving for success and improvement every day. The company culture is based on a willingness to help and learn, team work, creativity, overcoming obstacles and bringing to life the greatest content and marketing projects in the industry together. Both the organization and the players never rest on their laurels, they are never satisfied, always hungry for more. Ambition is their driving force.
G2 Esports strives to be at the pinnacle of innovation and aspire to be the forerunners of the rapidly changing esports environment. They do not compromise and hold themselves to the highest standards while bringing professionalism to the industry as a whole.
G2 Esports’s driving brand slogan is: “We Will Entertain You”. This mantra underpins all of their interactions with the esports community. More than an esports franchise, they view themselves primarily as an entertainment company. Their mission is to entertain and to inspire the world through operating competitively successful esports teams.
👉 Approximately 5 years of sales experience in brand licensing, preferably within consumer products
👉 Understanding of ecommerce business (EU, NA, China) and developing brands on NA & China growing ecommerce channels
👉 Background in the entertainment industry
👉 Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects and competing priorities seamlessly
👉 Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
👉 Ability to develop new business opportunities and close contracts successfully
👉 Effective time management and organizational skills
- Support the Merchandise Manager in developing and executing the Commercial department’s strategic goals and objectives
- Be responsible for identifying, and contacting potential new brand licensee partners who provide sales, distribution, marketing and product, all in close collaboration with Merchandise Manager
- Be responsible for closing and retaining new deals including preparation of deal memos and leading final negotiation in strong alignment with Merchandise manager and cooperation with Legal and Finance department as well as day to day management
- Professionally represent G2 Esports at key trade shows and industry associations
- Maintain understanding of esports and entertainment space as well as broader consumer products trends and market conditions
- Support the department with trend analysis and develop recommended sales strategies to capitalize on product opportunities that align with G2 Esports brand attributes and future ambitions
- Understand the brand development strategy and help ensure G2 Esports brand value is maximized with the fulfilment of new licensee deals
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !Apply !
The role as Product Licensing Manager will be located either at the HQ in Berlin or remotely. The starting date of this position is as soon as possible, depending on the candidate’s requirement(s).
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.