Team Vitality is the #1 French esports team and a leading esports powerhouse in Europe, participating in the biggest competitions and leagues (League of Legends LEC, Valorant VCT EMEA, CS:GO Blast, CS:GO Blast ESL, etc.)
Commercial partnerships/sponsorships represent a very significant revenue stream in esports and for Team Vitality. Partners are integrated across the entire Vitality ecosystem.
Team Vitality is looking for an experienced Partnership Development Manager, with proven international experience, who will be responsible for researching, identifying, negotiating, and closing the sponsorship and partnership deals, to achieve team revenue goals. This will be a key role in focusing on growing revenue through partnership sales.
The successful candidate will have strong sales acumen, solution-oriented mindset, commercial creativity and resilience as well as proven international experience in sponsorship sales and excellent organizational abilities.
👉 Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales and business development role for an esports/sports/entertainment/event property or agency with a demonstrable track record of reaching or exceeding sales goals
👉 Experience in developing and executing impactful sales plans and presentations (with tailor-made activation/campaign ideation for brands), proposals and associated contract negotiations
👉 International profile with access to European decision makers
👉 Professional English is a mush, being fluent in French will help
👉 Strong communications and storytelling skills
👉 Analytical and synthetical
1. Prospect and close new sales leads with prospects and potential partners
- Identify, and track sponsorship prospects within target industries and segments
- Pitch, negotiate and close sponsorship deals to achieve team revenue goals, with a focus on deals that have an international scope
- Lead and direct ongoing sponsorship sales presentations with internal and external partners; develop positive relationships with potential partners to build a robust funnel of prospects
- Oversee every stage of the sales process (research, presentation, negotiation, contract sign-off, post-deal integration)
- Shape presentations, creative pitches and partnership proposals
2. Report and manage stakeholders
- Provide weekly reporting of sales metrics including pipeline generation, account status, revenue, and relevant sponsor interaction
- Handle and entertain the relationship with agencies that can generate leads for Team Vitality
- Ensure liaison with others departments to make sure that the partnerships strategy reflects the brand narrative and vision and to enhance the partnership offering
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !Apply !
Position based in Paris. Position to be filled asap.
Open to full time French employee contract (CDI), German or Danish contracts.
Home office up to 2 days a week, international travels to be expected.