Based near Lausanne (Switzerland) FWT Management S.A. owns and manages the Freeride World Tour and the E-Bike World Tour.
The Freeride World Tour (FWT) was launched in 2008 and is now recognized by riders, the ski industry and the media as the competitive pinnacle of the sport. In 2022, the world's best freeriders: men, women, skiers and snowboarders alike, will visit some of the world’s most renowned ski resorts in pursuit of the world title. The five-stop Freeride World Tour is supported by more than 60 Freeride World Qualifier (FWQ) events and 60 Freeride Junior Tour (FJT) events around the world.
E-Bike World Tour (EBWT) : The World’s Best E-Bikers on the World’s Best Trails for the Ultimate E-Bike Format. The E-Bike World Tour is world’s #1 Series of E-Bike events gathering the largest community of outdoor sports lovers from beginners looking for new sensations to world-class champions willing to explore new boundaries. E-bike World Tour is also a communication platform for the cycling industry as well as an accelerator for tourism developments in host destinations.
👉 University graduate or relevant academic background
👉 Min 4 years XP in a Sales / Sponsorship Management role in sport events industry
👉 Young, proactive and geared towards constantly adding value and searching for new trends
👉 Operations savvy with a deep understanding of event management
👉 Experience in Digital Marketing trends, communications, social media or relevant field
👉 Experience of working at events, ideally on an international basis
👉 Enjoys the great outdoors including winter sports
👉 Negotiation and presentation skills
👉 Collaborative and polyvalent to work in a small team environment
👉 Ability to understand company objectives and how FWT and EBWT can help address those
👉 Adaptability and ability to handle pressure due to live event conditions
👉 Fluent English & French
Contribute to the marketing and partnership Strategy
- Implication in the definition and implementation of a marketing strategy who integrates
communication and sales strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provides perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Keeps tracks of upcoming trends and insights to remain digitally innovant and relevant for
Renew ongoing partnerships
- Renewing of existing partnerships
- Create partnership renewal packages including new and innovative activations opportunities
- Contract database regular update
Look for new partners and new business opportunities
- Prospection of new partners and revenue sources (resorts, corporate brands...)
- Create innovative and tailor made partnership proposals
- Sales strategy definition and sales management of all existing assets:
- FWT Hospitality
- FWT Merchandising
- EBWT Exhibitors (bike brands & non-bike brands)
- EBWT Hospitality
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !Apply !
Freeride World Tour HQ is located close to Lausanne (Pully), so the ideal location for the candidate would be around Lausanne, Genève, Thonon.
The ideal start date is by the end of March, in order to attend the season’s last events (March 15th - 20th in Austria and / or March 26th - April 3rd in Switzerland).
Onsite presence during the 5 winter events is required (Spain, Andorra, Canada, Austria, Switzerland) as well as other international travels to attend business meetings.