OG Esports is a European premium tier one esports organization fostering teams in Dota 2, CS:GO and Valorant. With over $35 million in prize winnings and a long track record of championship titles, OG esports is the home of competitive excellence and a loving esports brand.
Being a player-founded organization by two of the most experienced and respected actors in esports, their vision is to provide their community with the most compelling and competitive esports experiences in the world.
OG’s mission is to redefine the way that esports teams operate through sustainability, innovation, nurturing players into celebrities, and introducing opportunities for success the industry has never seen before. They lead innovation through data and technology, pioneering new ways to monetize their fanbase with a direct-to-consumer approach.
👉 International mindset, able to work in a multicultural environment
👉 3 to 5 years XP in Social Media
👉 Based in Central European Time Zone
👉 Ability to develop new communication axes
👉 Management skills
👉 Analytical mindset (knowledge of Google Analytics)
👉 Fluent English (editorial level)
Define and bring to life OG Esports’ Social Media strategies :
- Liaise with the other departments within OG’s organization to make sure Social Media help reach OG’s targets (Communication, Merchandising, Partnerships, eSport, Brand)
- Create Social Media’s communication plans and storytelling for specific events (partnership announcements, launch of new merchandising items, tournament and eSports results
- Ensure that the created content is promoted on the right media in accordance with the associated communication plan
- Allocate budgets and define paid campaigns targets and ROI
Coordinate and manage the teams on a daily basis :
- Be responsible for Social Media Weekly meetings and International Monthly Meetings (lead the meetings, control reports, suggest improvement strategies)
- Set objectives for all Community Managers and enable them to reach the targets
- Manage the Chinese Social Media agency
- Bring global vision and collaborative mindset to the team
- Handle the team skills development plan and be responsible for yearly assessment
Report to direction and optimize the team’s organization :
- Prepare internal reports for other departments and Direction
- Analyse Social Media performance to identify optimization opportunities (budget, organization, tools)
Localisation, télétravail & date d'arrivée
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !I apply !
This position is a full-time one, full remote, with a French or Danish contract or as an independent contractor.
Requested presence in the CET Time Zone or close.
The ideal start date is as soon as possible.