SPEED & SPIRIT is what PUMA is looking for in their candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire them to BE DRIVEN in their performance, BE VIBRANT in their sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in their team spirit, and BE YOU to let their individual talents and experience shine.
PUMA Marketing is a highly engaged, driven and fun group, communicating directly with their consumers daily, and working together to create stories that effectively reach and impact PUMA fans around the world.
PUMA customers are game changers. PUMA Marketing focuses on ensuring that they are aware of the right product to help them to do that. Together with their global and local ambassadors, PUMA Marketing communicates and engages the customers by doing stories instead of just telling them – by creating relevant moments and experiences, with a clear focus on making them organic and engaging.PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
👉 Min 7 years experience
👉 International mindset (fluent in English)
👉 Curious, ambitious and teamwork oriented
👉 Analytical, KPI and business-driven
👉 Brand aficionados, willing to join the PUMA fam !
👉 Knowledge of marketing and media analytics
👉 Experience with marketing insights and surveys
👉 Sound knowledge of Business Intelligence and Social Media tools
Be the face on the smart data and analytics for the region and all market
- Set up the KPIS-data strategy for Europe
- Own the analysis of data-KPIS and participate on building the plan and strategy with the team
- Share the smart data knowledge and culture across the region
Develop and establish structures & processes for best-in-class media planning and buying for region Europe
- Own the relationship with the media agency, i.e. manage contract, audit process & scope of work, and manage workload for media agency beyond media planning & buying for other central marketing functions
- Lead and Manage regional media guidelines in conjunction global Marketing
- Track regional media investment and review regional & local media strategies.
- Manage Media partnerships by consolidating spend and efforts
Lead Marketing analytics & insights for Europe
- Lead relationship between Regional marketing and Performance marketing across all channels and touchpoints for a holistic, full funnel media planning, creative execution and reporting.
- Lead the Marketing Analytics Area For Europe, developing a clear road map on Reporting and Optimization.
- Lead and Develop the marketing analytics framework (KPI Framework) for Europe
Localisation, télétravail & date d'arrivée
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !I apply !
Puma Headquarters are located in Herzogenaurach, (2h from Munich, 2h30 from Frankfort) and home-office is accepted up to 2 days a week. Arrival as soon as possible. International travel (up to 20%) included to liaise with local marketing teams.