OG Esports is a European premium tier one esports organization fostering teams in Dota 2, CS:GO and Valorant. With over $35 million in prize winnings and a long track record of championship titles, OG esports is the home of competitive excellence and a loving esports brand.
Being a player-founded organization by two of the most experienced and respected actors in esports, their vision is to provide their community with the most compelling and competitive esports experiences in the world.
OG’s mission is to redefine the way that esports teams operate through sustainability, innovation, nurturing players into celebrities, and introducing opportunities for success the industry has never seen before. They lead innovation through data and technology, pioneering new ways to monetize their fanbase with a direct-to-consumer approach.
👉 International mindset, able to work in a multicultural environment
👉 3 to 5 years in merchandising, buying or equivalent in e-commerce
👉 Based in Central European Time Zone
👉 Management skills to coordinate all the agents and to work with subcontractors
👉 Keen to work in a fast-paced environment
👉 Project Management and monitoring skills
👉 Fluent English
Define and monitor OG Esports' merchandising strategy :
- Develop a coherent yearly strategy of OG products and co-branded drops
- Identify trends and opportunities to expand OG product offering (new lines)
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to track progress
- Optimize merchandising’s P&L including production, logistics, distribution and shipping costs
Implement the merchandising strategy with all stakeholders :
- Work with the design, marketing and social media departments to develop and launch new
- Maintain the basic offer of OG legacy products
- Make sure that the e-shop works properly, after sales service and warehouse (customer
- Manage the merchandise internal and external teams (warehouse in the Netherlands,
manufacturers and website team)
Explore new business opportunities :
- Develop new sales opportunities in close cooperation with partnerships and business
- Manage inbound licensing and collaboration opportunities
- Grow and expand OG Esports’ global merchandise business
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Je candidate !
This position is a full-time one, full remote, with a French or Danish contract or as an Independent Contractor.
Requested presence in the CET Time Zone or close.
The ideal start date is as soon as possible.